𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁: 𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘀
Updated: May 29, 2021
Chinese proverb: “Pearls don’t lie on the seashore. If you want one, you must dive for it.”
Strong content conveys your passion and contributes to growth.
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 should appeal to your audience persona* through captivating and useful knowledge and graphics.
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝘆 should include:
1. Set goals (engagement, lead generation, and deals) and metrics
2. Build personas including the audience's challenges and fears
3. Determine topics and insights which appeal to the audience
4. Promote valuable** content across many channels
5. Learn and adapt from results
𝗧𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 the best material consider:
· Pick a compelling headline (test a few)
· Select topics your team loves (they'll convey enthusiasm)
· Present a contrarian idea (as long as you can defend it)
· Emphasize quality over quantity (a memorable proverb is a jewel)
· Solve a problem and show the actionable solutions
· Display attractive, complementary visuals
· Weigh the value of outsourcing expertise
Finally, remember less is more. Start with a ton of information then edit heavily. 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍 not the water, dirt, or oyster.
Compelling content will help your audience understand and appreciate your value.
* Blog post on audience persona: https://www.webuildscalegrow.com/post/4eeab97a